Whiteboards are symbols of visions that could be – but are not yet realized.
A blank canvas with endless possibilities.
They are a constant reminder that plans can be made, erased, and tried again.
Whiteboards show us what tomorrow can be.
This is an essential part of every classroom, office and home. Here’s how to make your own!
- Get an old frame and remove the glass.
- Decorate or paint the frame to your liking.
- Paint the back of the glass with white paint or just use a blank piece of white paper instead of a photo.
- Put the frame back together and hang on the wall.
- Buy some dry-erase markers and voila!